Jag har aldrig förr planterat ut en årsplanta full med mogen frukt:) Tyvärr lyckades jag klanta till det och bröt av en gren med tio frukter... Men härligt är det att gå ut på balokongen och plocka mogen chilepeppar till frukostmackan. Två sorter är hittlis prövade, en av dem är Inca Red Drop.Den andra är Pimenta Barra Do Riberio. Båda är baccatums, ingen av dem är speciellt heta. Men de var mycket goda och gav tillräckligt med sting för att det ska kittla på tungan.

3 kommentarer:
You have beautiful chiles.
I envy you, cause you can crow your chiles outside. =) I need to put those in the greenhouse.
I will read your whole blog when I have more time. It takes a few moment to me to understand all. =) (Maybe I just need practice...)
Thanks anne, great to have your comments. Maybe the translator will be of help. How are your chile peppers doing?
Peppers are doing fine, I think I should put those in greenhouse in day or two. They are quite long allready and some of those are flowering.
This year I have only six different varietes, one of each. Cause last year I had too many... killd ´em all (too less ligth inside -> too much light too soon outside). =)
Using translator is too easy solution. =)I shoud cope with swedish that much or otherwise I have sleeped in swedish leassons. =)
Skicka en kommentar